Ayurveda recommends the use of ashwagandha, shalparni, the root of the castor plant, castor oil, sesame oil, goat milk, and turmeric to rub down the baby. Process ashwagandha or shalparni in sesame or mustard oil and after it has cooled, observe it on the toddler and rubdown in the reverse or upward direction.
- It protects the skin from harmful rays of the sun.
- It contains SPF 75 with solar smart advanced protection, which gives a long lasting protection.
- It also reduces the after effect of the sun by fighting against skin aging.
- Improves the complexion of the skin
- Helps maintain skin’s natural protective barrier.
- Clinically proven to form thin film over the skin and prevent moisture loss.
- Provides immediate soothing and softening.