Ashoka Tree (Ashoka) has potent estrogenic properties, which repair the endometrium, regulate estrogen levels and help heal the inflamed endometrium during menstruation.
Lodh Tree (Lodhra) improves fertility by regulating ovarian hormones.
Asparagus (Shatavari) restores hormonal balance in women with fluctuating hormonal levels as a result of menstruation and menopause. It is also a popular herb that enhances fertility, and regulates the menstrual cycle and relieves symptoms of premenstrual syndrome (PMS). Asparagus also reduces the inflammation of sexual organs and is known to enhance sex drive in women.
Lodhra (Symplocos racemosa) inhibits androgen receptor and acts as a menstrual modulator.
Methi (Trigonella foenum-graecum) sensitizes and regularises the menstrual cycle.
Mundi (Sphaeranthus indicus) possess anxiolytic properties that helps inhibit androgen receptor
Jatamamsi (Nardostachys jatamansi) contains anti-androgenic properties.
Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis) modulates steroidogenesis and reverses the oestrus cycle.
- Reduces insulin resistance
- Maintains normal blood glucose levels
- Improves pregnancy outcome in PCOS-related female infertility
- Corrects acne and facial hair growth in PCOS
- An ideal complement to anti-diabetic regimen
- Normalizes lipid levels and protects against cardiovascular diseases
- Provides natural antioxidant support
- Relieves feeling of tiredness and fatigue, thus providing a sense of well-being
- No clinical hypoglycemia, unlike drugs, like sulphonylureas
- Delays the diabetic complications – neuropathy, retinopathy, nephropathy and impotency in males
- Improves the quality of life
- Clinically proven and tested