Lodhra (Symplocos racemosa) inhibits androgen receptor and acts as a menstrual modulator.
Methi (Trigonella foenum-graecum) sensitizes and regularises the menstrual cycle.
Mundi (Sphaeranthus indicus) possess anxiolytic properties that helps inhibit androgen receptor
Jatamamsi (Nardostachys jatamansi) contains anti-androgenic properties.
Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis) modulates steroidogenesis and reverses the oestrus cycle.
- Reduces insulin resistance
- Maintains normal blood glucose levels
- Improves pregnancy outcome in PCOS-related female infertility
- Corrects acne and facial hair growth in PCOS
- An ideal complement to anti-diabetic regimen
- Normalizes lipid levels and protects against cardiovascular diseases
- Provides natural antioxidant support
- Relieves feeling of tiredness and fatigue, thus providing a sense of well-being
- No clinical hypoglycemia, unlike drugs, like sulphonylureas
- Delays the diabetic complications – neuropathy, retinopathy, nephropathy and impotency in males
- Improves the quality of life
- Clinically proven and tested