Piles in Ayurveda are called ARSHA. It is defined as”arivat pranan shrinoti hinasti iti arshah” A disease that tortures a patient’s vital force (prana) as the enemy is called Arsha. Neglect of proper diet and lifestyle habits ends in reducing digestive fire (Agni) or making it abnormal called manage. It means the inability to digest food material with proper pace and time leading to accumulation or stagnation of half-digested food material (Aama) in the form of stool inside, or expelling it before time in a watery or semisolid form, which disturbs doshas at anorectal region.
Hemorrhoids or piles are dilated or swollen veins (low-pressure blood vessels that return blood to the heart) under the rectum around the anal opening.
They occur frequently in the adult general population. Notably, a considerable number of people with hemorrhoids do not complain about symptoms. Many people have hemorrhoids at some point in their lives. Over 50% of the population, in fact, will experience this condition. The prevalence of hemorrhoids is equal between men and women but men are more likely to seek treatment.
Nowadays many people have been complaining about piles, fistula, or hemorrhoids in their 30s and 40s. It is also commonly seen in older people.
Today’s fast-paced lifestyle with little attention to food and eating schedules along with the consumption of processed and junk foods has hampered the digestive capabilities of individuals. One of the contributing factors is also stress, which has an adverse impact on digestion and can cause irritable bowel syndrome and other related irregularities.
If neglected, this could result in chronic constipation accompanied by tight stools and causing fissures and Hemorrhoids.
The Veins in the anal canal are affected by the irregular function of defecation. It is further aggravated by continuous straining or sitting for a longer time while passing the stool. The veins get swollen up and appear in the form of piles. The other factors which help in the development of piles are Constipation, controlling nature calls, obesity, sedentary lifestyle, less intake of fiber-rich foods, too much intake of meat and fish, and spicy and heavy foods.
The Four Stages of Piles:
Piles are classified into four stages.
- The first stage– painless bleeding while passing stool is the only symptom.
- The second stage– along with painless bleeding, piles masses also protrude out during defecation followed by spontaneous reduction.
- Third stage — After the 2nd stage when the Pile mass enlarges further and they do not get reduced by themselves but the patient has to push them inside the rectum. This is characterized as 3rd stage.
- The fourth stage – In chronic cases; the Pile masses are big enough and tend to come out of the rectum while walking, coughing, sneezing, etc. This is called as 4th stage.
Understanding Piles :
Due to the way people have begun restructuring their lifestyles, eating habits take a huge hit. When time is short, we forsake quality for convenience. Skipped breakfast, hurried lunch, innumerable cups of coffee, and whatever snacks are easily available strain digestion. There are exceptions, but the quickest and most convenient option is not always the best. Stress is hard on digestion as well. When one pays such little attention to food and eating schedules, digestive issues are sure to follow. The digestion is unable to cope with this daily neglect and, unless uncorrected, this could lead to chronic diarrhea, the heavy strain on the rectum while passing stools due to frequent constipation finally ending in fissures and Haemorrhoids.
Further, it is first vital to understand Ayurveda’s perspective on what Piles is, and what the most effective Ayurvedic treatment for Piles is. Piles is a disorder caused due to varicosity in the numerous veins that surround the anus in the human body. In many cases, it will begin with pain around the anus and individuals will find it difficult to pass their bowel. These are the first signs that needed to be paid heed to. If it is not treated right, it leads to a prolapse of the anus and bleeding. This uncomfortable disorder is caused by a variety of symptoms like; poor diet, constipation, diarrhea, sedentary lifestyle, stress, and bad posture.
Causes of Hemorrhoids or Piles :
- Sitting for long periods of time can start the hemorrhoidic process
- Increased straining during bowel movements caused by constipation or diarrhea may lead to hemorrhoids
- Hypertension, particularly portal hypertension, can also cause hemorrhoids
- Obesity can be a factor by increasing rectal vein pressure. Poor muscle tone or poor posture can result in too much pressure on the rectal veins
- Pregnancy may lead to hypertension and increase strain during bowel movements, so hemorrhoids are often associated with pregnancy
- Cigarette smoking during bowel movements, may worsen hemorrhoids and may lead to severe internal bleeding of veins inside rectum area.
Main classification of Piles or Hemorrhoids :
They can be classified into internal and external hemorrhoids. There is a dentate line in the anal canal, which separates two types of the anal skin. While the skin above the dentate line is not sensitive to pain, the skin below this line is quite sensitive to pain.
- Internal hemorrhoids occur above the dentate line and are, therefore, usually painless. They can cause bleeding or they may push out of (prolapsed) the anal opening when they become quite large.
- External hemorrhoids occur below the dentate line and are generally painful. External hemorrhoids can become very distressing when the blood in the hemorrhoid clots and inflammation irritates the nearby pain-sensitive skin.
Types of Piles :
Piles can be divided into two parts.
- Internal hemorrhoids or Piles
- External hemorrhoids or Piles
1. Internal Piles :
Internal hemorrhoids are found in your rectum. They can’t always be seen because they’re too deep in your anus to be visible.
Internal hemorrhoids aren’t normally serious and tend to go away on their own.
Sometimes internal hemorrhoids can swell and stick out of your anus. This is known as a prolapsed hemorrhoid.
There aren’t any nerves that detect pain in your rectum, so you may not always notice internal hemorrhoids. But they can cause symptoms if they grow larger, including:
- pain or discomfort
- noticeable lumps or swelling near your anus
Feces traveling through your rectum can also irritate internal hemorrhoids. This can cause bleeding that you may notice on your toilet tissue.
A prolapsed hemorrhoid occurs when internal hemorrhoids swell and stick out of your anus. A doctor may assign a grade to a prolapsed hemorrhoid based on how far it sticks out:
- Grade one: Not prolapsed at all.
- Grade two: Prolapsed, but will retract by themselves. These may only prolapse when you put pressure on your anal or rectal area, such as by straining when you have a bowel movement, and then return to their normal position afterward.
- Grade three: Prolapsed, and you have to push it back in yourself. These may need to be treated so that they don’t become too painful or infected.
- Grade four: Prolapsed, and you can’t push it back in without a lot of pain. These will usually need to be treated to prevent pain, discomfort, or further complications.
Prolapsed hemorrhoids look like swollen red lumps or bumps outside your anus. You may be able to see them if you use a mirror to examine this area. Prolapsed hemorrhoids may have no other symptom than protrusion, or they may cause pain or discomfort, itchiness, or burning.
In some cases, you may need surgical treatment to remove or correct a prolapsed hemorrhoid so that they don’t cause you any pain or complications.
2. External Piles :
External hemorrhoids occur on your anus, directly on the surface of where your bowel movements come out. They’re not always visible but are sometimes seen as lumps on the anal surface.
External hemorrhoids aren’t usually a serious medical issue. But see your doctor if they cause pain or discomfort that interrupts your daily life.
The symptoms of external hemorrhoids are essentially the same as those of internal ones. But since they’re located on the outside of your rectal area, you may feel more pain or discomfort when you sit down, do physical activities, or have a bowel movement.
They’re also easier to see when they swell, and the bluish color of the dilated veins is visible beneath the anal skin surface.
See your doctor if external hemorrhoid causes you pain or discomfort.
What Ayurveda says about Piles treatment?
Ayurveda aims at balancing the three doshas of the body- Vata, Pitta, and Kapha.
In Ayurveda, it is said to balance the digestive system of the body. Good and proper digestion is based on digestive fire (Agni) and its strength. It is also said that the digestive fire is strongest around noon. So, it is suggested that people should consume their heaviest meal at noon and keep their dinner and other meals lighter.
The excretion process in the body is governed by Vata Dosha, as it keeps the bowel movement proper and functioning.
Vata dosha when aggravated or imbalanced can cause the bowel contents to get dried and hinder the proper bowel movement causing constipation. Imbalanced Vata Dosha also causes constipation along with painful hemorrhoids.
An imbalance in Pitta Dosha can cause excessive diarrhea, excessive thirst, and inflamed hemorrhoids that bleed.
In addition to this, an imbalance in the Kapha Dosha can cause light hemorrhoids.
So, it is necessary to bring all the three doshas in balance for the complete treatment of piles.
Do’s and Don’ts for Hemorrhoids or Piles :
- Drink Plenty of fluids
- Do take adequate fibers in the diet
- Exercise regularly. Walking is the one of the best things
- Train yourself for regular food intake of lunch and dinner
- Lose weight, if you are overweight
- Chew your food properly which enable digestion
- Take buttermilk, onion, leafy vegetables and gree gram etc
- You should not eat any food which is hard to digest
- You should also cut back on spicy and oily foods
- Increase your intake of okra, spinach, carrots, radish and yam in your everyday menu
- Exercise regularly
- Drink plenty of water and other fluids—at least 10 glasses a day.
- Eat foods, which are good sources of fibre, such as whole grain or bran, cereals and breads, fresh vegetables and fruits, and, if necessary, add bran to your foods (about three to four tablespoonfuls per day)
- Keep the anal area clean
- Take warm baths
- The hot poultice of dry radish is very good in non-bleeding piles
- Have enough sleep
- Don’t sit too much on a hard surface because it can restrict blood flow around the anal area
- Don’t sit in the toilet for long periods. This position causes extra pressure on the anal area
- Don’t drink coffee or alcohol
- Hurry, worry and curry is absolutely not advisable for a piles patient
- Don’t lift heavy objects. Even if you lift anything heavy exhale and don’t hold your breath
- Don’t use laxatives regularly as it may become a habit and cause the bowels to lose its ability to function normally
- Don’t consume any medication directly; this can be harmful for your stomach as well as diseases
- To stop bleeding from piles, you can take black sesame seeds.
Best Ayurvedic Herbs for Piles/ Hemorrhoids :
Piles treatment in Ayurveda can be done with the help of some powerful herbs that can balance the doshas in the body and treat the root cause of the problem. These herbs can be helpful as there is no side effect that they cause.
- Chitrak Haritaki
Haritaki is a fruit that can balance the three doshas in the body, improve digestion, and help in detoxifying the body. It has been used as an important ayurvedic herb for piles treatment as it eases bowel movement and relieves pressure on the excretory system.
- Avipattikar Churna
Avipattikar churna is an ayurvedic herbal medicine for piles and other digestive problems.
Amalaki Rasayana or the Indian gooseberry is a common Ayurvedic medicine to balance all three Doshas. It is used in traditional Ayurvedic medicine and acts as an antioxidant, immunomodulator, anti-inflammatory, astringent, and laxative.
Guggul is known for its anti-inflammatory properties in Ayurveda. It is one of the best herbs for piles as it reduces the inflammation in fistula-anorectal and hemorrhoidal conditions. Guggul is a laxative and astringent agent that helps in reducing toxins (ama) and relieves pain and itching. It helps in balancing the body’s Kapha Dosha.
Turmeric or Curcuma offers anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties, that help in controlling bleeding in hemorrhoids. It also helps reduce anal itching and shrink hemorrhoids. According to Ayurveda, Turmeric can strengthen the digestive fire and help in balancing the doshas.
- Triphala Churna
Triphala acts as a mild laxative and allows the deepest tissues and organs of the body to release toxins. Despite its powerful cleansing quality, it enhances absorption and balances the doshas in the body especially supporting the digestive system.
To Sum Up :
I have summarized the list of various Ayurvedic herbs for piles or hemorrhoids. These can be taken to support the digestive system and balance the three doshas in the body and can be the best piles treatment in Ayurveda. These herbs offer no side effects and are not habit-forming. Going for Ayurvedic treatment can prevent you from surgeries and you can get long-term relief from piles.
Simple Treatment :
Herbshd has come up with the best products for you, for which you don’t have to go anywhere else, which John Herbshd has brought in front of you. If you take all the medicines that are available in the market, some of them may make your body worse. So in consultation with Ayurvedic experts, Herbshd has come up with the best products.
There is nothing to talk about those products below, click on the button below to know more about these products:
1. Ayurvedic PILE – AUST Ointment :
Austro Labs Pile Aust capsules: it’s an ayurvedic medicine for piles. Internal & external piles, bleeding piles, inflammation & pain around the anus due to piles. Extreme itching around the anus, pain around the anus, swelling near your anus, blood on your tissue after having a bowel movement, Inflammation, Anxiety,
- Internal hemorrhoid’s
- treatment for hemorrhoid’s
- For Men & Women
There is also a video of this product which you can find on our official YouTube channel, click here.
2. Ayurvedic Laxo Plus Powder
Laxo Plus Powder Useful In Chronic constipation, habitual constipation, normalized the digestive system, flatulence, indigestion, hyperacidity, gastric related pain, stomach upset.
Laxo Plus Powder Useful In Chronic constipation, habitual constipation, normalized the digestive system, flatulence, indigestion, hyperacidity, gastric related pain, stomach upset. It works by drawing water into your bowels and making your stools softer and easier to pass. Laxo Plus also increases the movement of intestines which helps empty your bowels easily. Laxo plus reduces the pain and discomfort and improves your quality of life.
- Chronic constipation
- Habitual Constipation
- Normalized the digestive system
- Gastric related pain
- Stomach upset
3. Ayurvedic Arsha Binash Batika
ARSHA BINASH BATIKA ABOUT:
Arsha Binash Batika Useful In Piles, Fisher, Fistula, Rectum Pain, Small Worm Allergy etc. Deceases should be cured.
Rasun 10.00%, Chirota 8.00%, Sonapata 8.00%, Kanthikari 0.5%, Chir-Chiramul 3.6%, Buno Begun 0.50%, Gokhur Kanta 5.00%, Gambul Chhal 10.00%, Alkushi 0.50%, Palash Biz 0.90%.
Arsha Binash Batika 1 Tablet at bed time with water.
Packing Of 30 ml.
No Side Effect An Ayurvedic Proprietary Medicine.
4. Ayurvedic Dr. Biswas Pilogen Capsule
Each Capsule Contains: Powder of:
Haritaki (Terminalia chebula) AS. 120 mg.
Satamuli (Asparagus racemosus) B.R. 100 mg.
Apang beej (Achyranthes aspera) AS. 100 mg.
Krishna til (Sesamum indicum) B.R. 90 mg.
Kurchi chhal (Holarrhena antidysenterica) A.S. 80 mg.
Rasasindura (Red Sulphide of Mercury) AS. 8 mg.
Sodium Benzoate (Preservative) l.P. 8 mg.
Anal fissures, Chronic constipation. Hemorrhoids, Irregular Bowel Movement.
Pilogen 1 capsule twice daily or as directed by the physician.
Container of 50 Capsule Packing.
No Side Effect Ayurvedic Proprietary Medicine.
An Ayurvedic Proprietary Medicine.
KEEP IN A COOL AND DARK PLACE.
5. Ayurvedic Pilocent Piles Cure Cream
Pilocent Piles Care Cream is effective against piles. It helps to stop bleeding due to piles and makes your morning routine easy and smooth. 100% herbal, with zero side effects.
- For Piles.
- Swelling & Pain.
- Relieves Bleeding.
- Fast Lasting Relief.
- Stop Ltching & Burning.
- Anal Fissures & Anal Eczema.
** Buy Piles Treatment Combo Kit (batika 3 + Pile Aust 2+ Laxo plus 2)
Arsha Binash Combo kit is a promising remedy for fissures. It reduces the associated pain that occurs during bowel movements. It should be applied before and after bowel movements for best results. Furthermore, Ointment has a soothing action and it heals cuts or fissures and itching, which are the main concerns of the fissure.
- Arsha Binash Batika, Pile Aust & Laxo plus for piles that give quick relief in piles.
- It reduces associated pain that occurs during bowel movement.
- It gives quick relief from constipation.
- Improves the digestive system
If you take these 5 products above, all the problems that you have about piles will no longer exist. We are considering these 5 products by Ayurvedic experts. You can call this number to know more about us. Our official number is 8926305941, and we have an official website called www.herbshd.com
1. How do you treat hemorrhoids and fissures?
A helpful way to treat hemorrhoids and fissures is by following the Ayurvedic approach. This involves the use of herbal supplements that can help balance the Doshas. It also helps to improve the digestive system’s working that can help manage hemorrhoids and fissures naturally. Triphala and Guggul are some of the well-known Ayurvedic medicine for hemorrhoids that can help manage this condition. Apart from these measures, Ayurveda recommends dietary changes to help maintain healthy digestion. Exercise and Yoga are helpful in managing all health conditions, including hemorrhoids and fissures.
2. Can fissure cause hemorrhoids?
An anal fissure is a cut in the lining of the anal sphincter muscles. Constipation is one of the causes for developing fissures, because of exerting pressure. It is also common during pregnancy. Obese people are more likely to develop fissures. A hemorrhoid is a condition that causes swollen veins in the lowest part of your rectum and anus. Pregnancy and straining to pass stools are some of the reasons for hemorrhoids. Since this is common between hemorrhoids and fissures, there is a risk that people who have fissures develop hemorrhoids. It is estimated that 20% of people having fissures can also have hemorrhoids.
3. Is pilex good for fissure?
Pilex and Pilogest are Ayurvedic medicines for hemorrhoids that are highly helpful. They are also helpful in managing fissures. The tablets contain ingredients that are laxative in nature. They help in smooth bowel evacuation and thus help to reduce straining and constipation. This helps ensure there is a lesser strain on the bowels that can worsen fissures. It also has ingredients that are anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial in nature. It can help in wound healing. All these make these tablets helpful in treating fissures.
4. Where do I get genuine products that will absolutely free me from the palace?
If you consume the 3 products that have been suggested to you from Herbshd, you will see that they will respond well to your removal. We also made combo packs for you.